Varnishing Plate for Superior Coating Quality
The AFP™-VSP plate is a new varnishing plate from Asahi Photoproducts specifically designed for the offset printing and spot coating market. The demand for higher quality packaging that attracts attention on the shelf is driving increased interest in superior finishing techniques, including spot varnish to make images pop. Most offset presses used in packaging printing are equipped with a flexo coating station for metallic and spot varnish inks. The AFP™-VSP plate is the ideal solution for generating even higher quality output from these configurations.
- Incorporates a tailor-made photopolymer with a high level of abrasion resistance engineered into the chemical plate structure.
- Has good tensile strength, enabling packaging printers to switch from traditional aluminium-based coating plates, maintaining perfect dimensional plate registration over the entire print run.
- Delivers long plate life on press due to its extreme durability, increasing productivity and reducing material costs.
- Features superior ink transfer, resulting in a homogeneous spot coating guaranteed to meet today’s demands for the utmost in quality.
- Compatible with commonly used solvent, water and UV-based ink systems on smooth film and coated paper substrates.